Seafood Dip with Biscuit Dippers & Pineapple Punch
November 25, 2019
Entertaining has never been easier! Whether you are hosting a few or many, a great host knows how to get the party started. I am dishing up two crowd pleasing recipes – Seafood Dip w/ Buttery Herb Biscuit Dippers and a Pineapple Punch Bowl. Both recipes are super easy and oh so delicious.
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined and rough chopped
- 1 ½ cups Monterey Jack cheese, reserve ½ cup to top the mixture
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 quart Tropicana pineapple mango juice
- 2 liters sparkling water
- 1 bag frozen pineapples
- ½ gallon pineapple sherbet
Seafood Dip with Biscuit Dippers
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl add butter parsley, and garlic paste. Cut biscuits into quarters, toss in butter mixture. Line biscuits around the perimeter of an oven safe skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
Place all of the seafood dip ingredients, with the exception of ½ cup of Monterey Jack cheese, in a bowl and mix well. Add mixture to center of the skillet with the biscuits surrounding. Top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Back for 15-20 minutes or until browned. Serve hot with chips or crackers.
Note: Dip works great as a stuffing for large mushroom caps!
In a punch bowl add sherbet in the middle of the bowl and surround with pineapples. Pour juice and then sparkling water.